How can I remove someone/something from my photo?
Looking to remove someone or something from your photo? We've got you covered. Photoleap has a few options to choose from when trying to remove an unwanted object from your pictures.
You can try the Eraser tool which will remove parts of your photo. This is best when trying to remove the background or edges of a photos.
If you're trying to remove an object in the middle of your image, we recommend the Heal tool. The Heal tool has two amazing functions, Vanish and Patch.
- Vanish helps to erase objects and recreate the background as if it was never there. Simply swipe your finger over the undesired object. The smaller the strokes the better the removal will be.
- Patch gives the option to fill the space with the contents of a different part of your photo! You can use your finger to swipe the area you'd like to replace.
ProTip: Check out the new Cutout which helps automatically choose segments to cutout from your image!
Articles in this section:
- Where can I find tutorials?
- What are Layers and how do I use them?
- How many Layers can I use per Project?
- How do I delete my Projects?
- How can I change the background?
- How can I remove someone/something from my photo?
- How do I add a transparent logo in Photoleap?
- How can I frame a specific layer?
- Can I import custom fonts?