How can I remove someone/something from my photo?
Looking to remove someone or something from your photo? We've got you covered.
- Remove allows you to erase objects and recreate the background. Simply swipe your finger over the undesired object. The smaller the strokes, the better the removal will be.
- Clone allows you to fill the space with the contents of a different part of your photo! You can use your finger to swipe the area you'd like to replace.
Pro Tip: Check out the Cutout tool which helps you automatically choose segments to cutout from your image!
Articles in this section:
- Where can I find tutorials?
- What are Layers and how do I use them?
- How to Use the Cutout Feature in Photoleap
- How to animate a photo in Photoleap
- How do I change the size of my Project?
- How do I delete a Project?
- How can I change the background?
- How can I remove someone/something from my photo?
- How do I add a transparent logo in Photoleap?
- How can I frame a specific layer?