How to animate a photo in Photoleap
With the Animate feature, you can transform your everyday snaps into exciting animations by adding movement, GIFs, videos, and other animated content.
- Open the Photoleap app and select Animate from the home screen. If you have already imported your photo, tap the Animate button on the toolbar.
- Use the Select tool to highlight the area that you want to animate.
- Use the Direction tool to choose the flow of your movement.
- Use the slider to adjust the speed of movement.
- Take a sneak peek! Hit Play and bask in the wonder of your animated creation.
- If you are happy with the preview, tap Save to save your creation.
- Ready to showcase? Export as a video, live photo, GIF, or be the talk of the town by sharing straight to social.
- Keep your animations simple. The more complex your animation, the harder it will be to create and the more likely it is to look choppy.
- Use a high quality photo. The better the quality of your photo, the better your animation will look.
- Experiment with different animation tools. There are a variety of animation tools available in Photoleap, so don't be afraid to experiment and see what works best for your photo.
Articles in this section:
- Where can I find tutorials?
- What are Layers and how do I use them?
- How to Use the Cutout Feature in Photoleap
- How to animate a photo in Photoleap
- How do I change the size of my Project?
- How do I delete a Project?
- How can I change the background?
- How can I remove someone/something from my photo?
- How do I add a transparent logo in Photoleap?
- How can I frame a specific layer?