Using AI Tattoos
Photoleap's AI Tattoos feature offers an easy (and painless) way to try on some cool ink! Here’s how:
- Open Photoleap and select AI Tattoos from within AI Edits on the the home screen
- Tap Start and upload your photo.
- Using the Mask tool, select the area in the photo where you'd like to place your tattoo. You can use the Eraser tool to adjust the mask. Tap Next when you’re ready.
- Choose from the existing tattoo styles or create a custom one using the Custom tool
- When you're happy with the result, tap Save.
- Don’t forget to save the "before and after' video we create for you!
- From the Save screen, you can choose to keep editing your photo via the different options available. Open in editor will take you to the full Photoleap editor.
- Having trouble uploading images from your photo gallery? Just make sure that Photoleap has access to all your photos. The app will prompt you to allow access or you can do this through your device Settings app.
- Not head over heels with the outcome? No worries! Just click on the preset or custom prompt to generate a new image.
- A word to the wise: Exiting mid-edit will mean bidding farewell to your creation!
Happy editing! And don’t forget to try out more of the awesome AI features available in Photoleap.