How can I frame a specific layer?
Having trouble framing one layer? We have some tricks for you to try!
When trying to frame one specific Layer in a Project, it is important to know the the Frame tool will automatically be placed around your entire Project and not an individual layer. We have two work-arounds that can help you create what you're looking for.
Import 1 image at a time, add a Frame, and export. You will then be able to add all of your image layers into one big Projects all with individual Frames.
Alternatively, you can make the Image Layer as big as the Canvas, add a Frame, and then with 2 fingers pinch to have the Layer back to your desired size.
Articles in this section:
- Where can I find tutorials?
- What are Layers and how do I use them?
- How to Use the Cutout Feature in Photoleap
- How to animate a photo in Photoleap
- How many Layers can I use per Project?
- How can I change the size of my Project?
- How do I delete my Projects?
- How can I change the background?
- How can I remove someone/something from my photo?
- How do I add a transparent logo in Photoleap?