How can I change the background?
Looking to replace the background of your photo? We've got the perfect tool for you. One of our newest features called Cutout helps you to remove your background in just a few simple steps. Check it out:
After you have added your image to Photoleap and are in the main editor, tap Cutout and select Autocut. You can then tap Person which will remove the background of your image completely!
If you would like to make this edit more manually, after importing your image, tap the Eraser icon at the bottom right of the screen. Use your finger to manually erase the background of your image (zoom in to get a closer edit).
Once the background has been removed, you can add another Image Layer and use the background, or add a background using a Fill Layer!
Articles in this section:
- Where can I find tutorials?
- What are Layers and how do I use them?
- How many Layers can I use per Project?
- How do I delete my Projects?
- How can I change the background?
- How can I remove someone/something from my photo?
- How do I add a transparent logo in Photoleap?
- How can I frame a specific layer?
- Can I import custom fonts?