How can I change the background?
Looking to replace the background of your photo? We've got the perfect photo editor tool for you. Change Background! It’s as simple as that! Simply scroll down to Instant Edits on your Photoleap iOS device and tap Change Background, or use Change BG if you’re using Photoleap Android.
In addition, we have a cool feature called Cutout which allows you to remove your background in just a few simple steps. Check it out:
After you have added your image to Photoleap and you are in the main editor, tap Cutout and select Autocut. You can then tap Person which will remove the background of your image completely!
If you would like to make this edit more manually, then after importing your image, tap the Eraser icon at the bottom right of the screen. Use your finger to manually erase the background of your image (zoom in to get a closer edit).
Once the background has been removed, you can add another Image Layer and use the background, or add a background using a Fill Layer.
Articles in this section:
- Where can I find tutorials?
- What are Layers and how do I use them?
- How to Use the Cutout Feature in Photoleap
- How to animate a photo in Photoleap
- How many Layers can I use per Project?
- How can I change the size of my Project?
- How do I delete my Projects?
- How can I change the background?
- How can I remove someone/something from my photo?
- How do I add a transparent logo in Photoleap?