How do I delete a Project?
Looking to delete a Project? Before you check out the steps below, please bear in mind that any deleted projects cannot later be recovered.
On the main screen of the app, tap See All - located next to Start Creating. This will take you to all of your Projects. Tap the three dots on the thumbnail of the Project you want to delete. Tap Delete!
Articles in this section:
- Where can I find tutorials?
- What are Layers and how do I use them?
- How to Use the Cutout Feature in Photoleap
- How to animate a photo in Photoleap
- How do I change the size of my Project?
- How do I delete a Project?
- How can I change the background?
- How can I remove someone/something from my photo?
- How do I add a transparent logo in Photoleap?
- How can I frame a specific layer?