Not sure what a Keyframe is or how to use it? We've got you covered!
Keyframes allow you to control the behavior of frames at specific times, enabling animations and dynamic changes in your clips.
To use Keyframes, follow these simple steps:
- Add your images/videos.
- Scroll along the Timeline and place the red marker where you want your chosen effect to begin.
- Tap the Keyframe icon
- Continue along the Timeline to set the end point of the effect.
- Then create your desired animation or effect.
- Watch as a second Keyframe is automatically added.
- Witness your edit smoothly transition from one Keyframe to the next.
- Repeat this process throughout your Project as needed.
Pro Tip: To learn more about how to use Keyframes, check out our Keyframe Animation tutorial.
Articles in this section:
- Videoleap Tutorials
- How to use the Blur tool
- How can I adjust the duration of images in my Project?
- How can I change the Size / Aspect Ratio of my video?
- How can I remove objects from my video?
- How do I Split a Clip?
- How can I Duplicate a Clip?
- Using Keyframes
- How to zoom?
- Speed tool