How can I Duplicate a Clip?
Looking to duplicate a clip or image from your Project? Follow these simple steps:
- If you're using an iOS device: Tap twice on the clip or image itself and select the Duplicate icon .
- If you're using an Android device: Tap on the clip or image itself, then scroll along the bottom Toolbar and tap on "Duplicate".
Hey presto! You now have a duplicate of your clip ready for further editing.
Articles in this section:
- Videoleap Tutorials
- How to use the Blur tool
- How can I adjust the duration of images in my Project?
- How can I change the Size / Aspect Ratio of my video?
- How can I remove objects from my video?
- How do I Split a Clip?
- How can I Duplicate a Clip?
- Using Keyframes
- How to zoom?
- Speed tool