Can I edit my Project on multiple devices?
Currently, projects are stored only on the device on which they were originally created. While we appreciate that you may wish to continue working on your projects across different devices, for now, projects can only be accessed and edited on the device they were created on.
But don't worry! We believe in empowering your creativity and making your experience as seamless as possible and we're working on introducing a syncing feature in the not-too-distant future.
Articles in this section:
- What’s the difference between the Free version of Videoleap and Videoleap Pro?
- Can I save my projects without paying for Videoleap Pro?
- What Music can I use in my Projects?
- Can I use my Videoleap Pro subscription on multiple devices?
- How do I use my own photos/videos in a Project?
- How do I use my own music in a Project?
- Is the Stock Audio approved for online use?
- Can I edit my Project on multiple devices?
- Why are some parts of my Video Project missing?
- Is there a limitation on the purchase of Getty assets?