Can I use my Videoleap Pro subscription on multiple devices?
Looking to use Videoleap across multiple devices? The good news is that once you have purchased a Pro package, you can download and use these Pro tools on another device!
While Videoleap is a universal app that's available on both iOS and Android devices, the Pro package is associated with the payment operating system.
- If your purchase was made through Apple, then as long as you are signed in with the same Apple ID, you will have no issues accessing the Pro tools and features on another iOS device.
- If your purchase was made through Google, then as long as you are signed in with the same Google Play Store account, you will have no issues accessing the Pro tools and features on another Android device.
Pro Tip: If your purchase was made on the Lightricks payment system then you can access the Pro tools and features on both iOS and Android devices.
For more questions about accessing your Pro features on new devices or systems, please get in touch at email@example.com.
Articles in this section:
- What’s the difference between the Free version of Videoleap and Videoleap Pro?
- Can I save my projects without paying for Videoleap Pro?
- What Music can I use in my Projects?
- Can I use my Videoleap Pro subscription on multiple devices?
- How do I use my own photos/videos in a Project?
- How do I use my own music in a Project?
- Is the Stock Audio approved for online use?
- Can I edit my Project on multiple devices?
- Why are some parts of my Video Project missing?
- Is there a limitation on the purchase of Getty assets?