How do I Delete a Project?
Looking to delete a Project? Before you check out the steps below, please keep in mind that any deleted projects cannot be recovered.
Head to your Projects folder (second from the bottom right) and click the three dots on the thumbnail of the Project you want to delete. Tap delete!
ProTip: If you are using an iOS device and want to delete more than one Project at a time, you can use the Select tool at the top right to select multiple Projects and delete them at once.
We understand that sometimes you may need to delete a project in Videoleap. However, it's essential to note that once a project is deleted, it cannot be recovered. So, let's walk you through the simple steps:
- Head to your Projects folder.
- Find the project you wish to delete and click on the three dots icon that appears on its thumbnail.
- Tap on "Delete" to remove the project from your collection.
ProTip: If you're using an iOS device and want to delete multiple projects simultaneously, you can use the Select tool located at the top right corner. Simply select the projects you want to delete, and then delete them all at once.
Articles in this section:
- Videoleap Tutorials
- How to use the Blur tool
- How can I adjust the duration of images in my Project?
- How can I change the Size / Aspect Ratio of my video?
- How can I remove objects from my video?
- How do I Split a Clip?
- How can I Duplicate a Clip?
- Using Keyframes
- How to zoom?
- Speed tool