How do I use my own music in a Project?
We love that you want to try out Videoleap using your own music! To do this, follow the steps below to ensure Videoleap has access to your Media and Apple Music.
Using an iOS device? Head into the Settings app > scroll down and tap on Videoleap > make sure you've granted access to Media and Apple Music.
Using an Android device? Your audio settings will already be enabled and you should have no trouble accessing your music.
Just be aware that there are some limitations on the music that can be used in Videoleap, e.g. songs originating from online subscriptions are not available for use within the app, even if they have been downloaded for offline listening.
Check out the breakdown below for music that you can use:
If you're using an iOS device:
- Songs from your iTunes Music Library that were purchased in the iTunes Store
- Audio Files from your iOS Files app
If you're using an Android device:
- Audio files saved to your device
- Audio files saved to your Cloud
Articles in this section:
- What’s the difference between the Free version of Videoleap and Videoleap Pro?
- Can I save my projects without paying for Videoleap Pro?
- What Music can I use in my Projects?
- Can I use my Videoleap Pro subscription on multiple devices?
- How do I use my own photos/videos in a Project?
- How do I use my own music in a Project?
- Is the Stock Audio approved for online use?
- Can I edit my Project on multiple devices?
- Why are some parts of my Video Project missing?
- Is there a limitation on the purchase of Getty assets?