How do I use my own photos/videos in a Project?
We love that you're eager to unleash your creativity in Videoleap with your own images and videos! To get started, you'll first need to grant Videoleap access to your Photos app, so that you can seamlessly use your media within Videoleap.
Using an iOS device? Just head into the Settings app > scroll down and tap on Videoleap > make sure you've granted access to Photos.
Using an Android device? Open Settings > tap Apps > scroll down and select Videoleap > tap Permissions and make sure Storage is enabled.
You're all set to dive into the world of editing and creation!
Articles in this section:
- What’s the difference between the Free version of Videoleap and Videoleap Pro?
- Can I save my projects without paying for Videoleap Pro?
- What Music can I use in my Projects?
- Can I use my Videoleap Pro subscription on multiple devices?
- How do I use my own photos/videos in a Project?
- How do I use my own music in a Project?
- Is the Stock Audio approved for online use?
- Can I edit my Project on multiple devices?
- Why are some parts of my Video Project missing?
- Is there a limitation on the purchase of Getty assets?