How do I use my own photos in Facetune?
We love that you want to try out Facetune on your own images! Be sure to allow access so that you can use them when using Facetune.
Using an iOS device: head into the Settings app > scroll down and tap on Facetune > make sure you've granted access to Photos.
Using an Android device: open Settings > tap Apps > scroll down and select Facetune > tap Permissions and make sure Storage is enabled.
Articles in this section:
- Is Facetune free?
- What’s the difference between Facetune VIP and the free version?
- Where can I download Facetune?
- How do I use my own photos in Facetune?
- Can I save without paying for Facetune VIP?
- If I purchased a VIP package can I use it on another device?
- I loved the Old Facetune. Can I restore Facetune Basic on my device?
- How to Contact Us