I can't complete my purchase on Android, what should I do?
Having trouble purchasing from Google? The most common errors are related to the Play Store app or if it is not up to date. Let's double-check. Please follow the instructions below:
- Please open the Play Store app > tap on the Profile icon at the top right corner and make sure you are signed in with the correct Google account.
- Scroll down through the Menu and select Settings > tap on About > tap Play Store version to ensure that you have the latest version.
- Lastly, open the Settings on your device > tap General or Additional Settings (depending on your device) > Date & time > make sure that Automatic date & time and time zone are enabled.
If this doesn't seem to be the issue, we recommend reaching out to Google Play Support for assistance in completing the purchase on their platform.
Articles in this section:
- Do I have to pay for VIP/Pro?
- What's the difference between payment packages?
- I can't complete my purchase on your website, what should I do?
- I can't complete my purchase on iOS, what should I do?
- I can't complete my purchase on Android, what should I do?
- I accidentally purchased the wrong app, what do I do?