How to use the Looks tool
The Looks tool in Facetune allows users to digitally apply a full makeup appearance to their photos. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use this feature.
- Open Facetune
- Select the photo you'd like to edit.
- Tap on the 'Looks' button located in the toolbar.
- Dive into a world of styles as you select the ‘look’ you want to embrace.
- Control the drama! Use the slider to fine-tune the intensity, crafting a makeup effect that's as bold or as subtle as you like.
- Once you're happy with the results, tap on the checkmark and then tap on the Save button to keep your edits.
- Can’t spot the photo you need? Ensure Facetune has all the permissions it needs to access your full photo library.
- Stay in the loop! Regularly update the app to its latest version to unlock the newest features and squash any pesky bugs.
Feel free to play around and get creative with the Looks tool. It’s your secret weapon for exploring different styles and effortlessly applying stunning full-face makeup to your photos in a flash.
Articles in this section:
- How to Use AI Enhance in Facetune
- How to use AI Selfies in Facetune
- How to use the Face tool in Facetune
- How to use the Hairstyles tool in Facetune
- How to use the Looks tool
- How to Use the Makeup Tool in Facetune
- How to use the Outfits tool in Facetune
- How to use the Relight tool in Facetune
- How to use the Reshape tool in Facetune
- How to use the Retouch tool in Facetune