How can I change the size of my Project?
We understand that customization is key in a photo editor, and that's why our app provides you with the flexibility to adjust the canvas according to your preferences. In this article, we'll guide you through the simple process of changing the canvas size and format, empowering you to create artwork that perfectly suits your creative vision. Let's dive in!
Step 1: Launch Photoleap and enter the main editor screen using the + icon on the bottom of the main screen. This is where you can fine-tune your creations.
Step 2: Choose your image in Recents, and tap on the Crop tool at the bottom left of the screen to access the available size presets.
For more manual adjustments: If you prefer a custom canvas size, you can manually adjust the width and height of the canvas. Tap your image again and tap Canvas on the bottom left of the screen. Then, tap Sizes and choose a preset, or manually adjust the width and height at the top of the screen. Be sure to tap the checkmark to save your edits.
Articles in this section:
- Where can I find tutorials?
- What are Layers and how do I use them?
- How to Use the Cutout Feature in Photoleap
- How to animate a photo in Photoleap
- How many Layers can I use per Project?
- How can I change the size of my Project?
- How do I delete my Projects?
- How can I change the background?
- How can I remove someone/something from my photo?
- How do I add a transparent logo in Photoleap?