What Music can I use in my Projects?
Currently, you can pull tracks from your iTunes Music Library, iTunes Store purchases, and any audio files hanging out in your iOS Files app for your Videoleap Projects.
We get it, subscription tunes are tempting, but they're a no-go for now, even if you've downloaded them for offline use. Unfortunately, this rule is Apple's doing and we can't change it, no matter how much we'd love to.
Articles in this section:
- What’s the difference between the Free version of Videoleap and Videoleap Pro?
- Can I save my projects without paying for Videoleap Pro?
- What Music can I use in my Projects?
- Can I use my Videoleap Pro subscription on multiple devices?
- How do I use my own photos/videos in a Project?
- How do I use my own music in a Project?
- Is the Stock Audio approved for online use?
- Can I edit my Project on multiple devices?
- Why are some parts of my Video Project missing?
- Is there a limitation on the purchase of Getty assets?